Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Jeff Snider to MacroVoices. Erik and Jeff discuss:
- 2008 Recession and QE, how it differs from other recessions
- Diminishing economic growth
- Perspectives on Ben Bernanke’s and other central banker’s performance in the aftermath of 2008 recession
- Debunking the idea of central banks being central
- Banks are shrinking – bank stocks are reflecting risks
- Primary components of the global monetary system and how they work
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart deck that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Jeff will refer to it throughout the interview. If you are already registered at nanjingbb.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the 德扑之星app下载home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Mr. Snider is Chief Investment Strategist and Head of Global Research at Alhambra Investment Partners. Through detailed and comprehensive investigation of the global monetary and banking system, he was one of the few analysts to sound the alarm during the run-up to the panic of 2008 and then to predict the rebound in 2009. His current commentary focuses on the global implications of the ongoing monetary deconstruction including the failure of Federal Reserve and central bank policy. Mr. Snider is published nationally at RealClearMarkets, NewsMax, David Stockman's Contra Corner, and other places.