Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Lyn Alden to MacroVoices. Erik and Lyn discuss:
- U.S. Deficit was already growing pre-COVID19 crisis
- Current employment dislocation compared to 2009
- Is the Fed's monetary policy what's driving the V-shaped recovery in stock prices?
- Fed's policy to inject more liquidity into the real economy and its implications
- Will Monetary Policy 3 lead us to consumer price inflation risk?
- Gold vs. Money supply and real interest rates
- Possible impact on the markets from the upcoming U.S. Presidential election
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart deck that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Lyn will refer to it throughout the interview. If you are already registered at nanjingbb.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the 德扑之星app下载home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Lyn Alden's background is a blend of engineering and finance. She began her career in the field of electronics engineering in the aviation industry, and eventually moved into engineering finance and management. In 2016, she founded Lyn Alden Investment Strategy, which provides financial research for retail and institutional investors with an emphasis on value investing with a global macro overlay. Her specialities include equity analysis, precious metals, and international macro comparisons including long-term currency fundamentals.